Thursday, September 23, 2010

Overcoming Stress.

Stress.....
Why Why Why?

I opened this blog for Cloth Diaper Reviews but after talking with our sons pediatrician she thinks I should Blog to relieve my stress.. So I am... If you dont like it.. Well dont read it haha!

I am so thankful for my boys and husband, but latley I am so stressed. I have like NO friends here. I cant wait to just get closer to home so that I can see my family and have some more help. I would love to just sleep in but feeding duties calls. And my husband works so much that we hardly ever see him. I guess its better then him being deployed though. I dont have time for playdates, yet I crave adult woman conversations and my kids playing with other kids.

I am not having a pity party or anything, Just need a way to relieve stress and trust me if you went through what I do everyday you would be more then stressed.

Tube feedings are getting easier. We are slowly adjusting to it. Trip knows when it beeps that we have to go check on bubby.

I never in my life would of thought this would be Coopers life. Praying for a weight gain, surgery, etc but I am so thankful for modern technology in the medical field. Without this he would be less then 10 lbs probably by now.

His PT says he is 50 percent better which means we are getting better! He is playing with toys, kicking around, etc. which he used to NEVER do.

Trip is a big help sometimes lol. He loves to give him his passy, and help throw diapers away. Such a sweet little boy :]

Halloween outfits are ordered and super cute! I just hope Cooper can fit into his. Well thats all for now.!

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you took your pedi's advice by blogging your stress away!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you took the advice too and I know you are very busy, but we should try to get together. We love taking trips to San Diego. If you let me know when is good for you I'm sure we could work something out. :)

    ReplyDelete