Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fuzzi Bunz Review!

So I jumped in and got a One Size Fuzzi Bunz, I heard it was trimmer then other one size diapers so I thought I would give it a try

Pros:
  • Fleece inside - The patented fleece layer keeps baby dry and rashes away!
  • Snaps - There are adjustable snaps at the waist and the legs so you can get the perfect fit for your baby. There is a 1 year guarantee on the snaps!
  • Cute bright colors!
  • Adjustable waist and legs instead of snap downs

Cons:
  • The waist adjustables are hard to find
  • If your baby is small it is hard to get a good fit
  • The fleece pocket kind of gapes open and you have to tuck it in
  • Will leak if you dont get a good fit.

Overall I have liked this diaper, granted we have only used it today. Instead of snap downs that normal one size diapers have, Fuzzi Bunz has adjustable legs and waist. It makes them trimmer and you can get a better fit. IT has over 6 adjustable lengths where normal one size only has 2 to 3.

I think I will continue to use it in rotation. I will have to give it a few more tries before I fully decide on if its a love or hate diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment